According to Android one policy, that was the last OS upgrade. However, the device has been receiving security patch updates, but with the Mi A3 July 2022 security patch now rolling out, the device has just elapsed its three years of security support. Below, we have shared step by step procedure to Install Stock firmware flash file on XIAOMI. In either of the above situations, simply performing a factory reset wouldn’t do the job and you will need to manually install stock firmware on your Xiaomi Mi A3. The instructions in this guide will take you through the steps in detail. Several Xiaomi smartphones have started receiving June 2022 Android security update. And now, the company is rolling out the latest security patch to Xiaomi Mi A3 smartphone users in the global market.
The Samsung Galaxy Fold Series as the name indicates is a foldable phone with amazing features. This is the first ever foldable phone from Samsung with dual display. However, updates for the two haven’t come at a uniform pace. While the Galaxy A02s got Android 11 in May 2021, that for the Galaxy A02 arrived in September of that year. In July last year, the former picked up Android 12 as well.
- It would be best if you also took care of your users and all the people.
- According to the OnePlus ColorOS rollout schedule announced for China, the OnePlus 8 series will bag the public beta version sometime in early 2022 with the stable version expected in H1 2022.
- Since this is a major OS update, ensure that you’ve got ample data available to download the new firmware on your smartphone.
- It has a 6.8″ HD+ screen, an octa-core processor, four cameras on the back, and a 5000 mAh battery.
(Just in case you brick your device visit XDA-developers). If you are looking for stability, I would recommend LineageOS, especially for older devices. Apart from that, overall, I think Pixel Experience and Paranoid Android are one of the best Android custom ROMs. Another ROM that is based on the AOSP Gerrit but has its own custom mods is the Xtended. Initially known as MSM Xtended, this project came into existence around the time of the Android Pie launch.
Now, focus your articles on buying guides, tutorials, offer recommendations and product analysis. Many features are added in the 12 version, compared with the Pie version. This method requires PC support and an unlocked Bootloader; You can also use this method to flash Stock ROM If you all mobile firmwares use Custom ROMs. Many people will say you should charge the device up to 50% battery or more.
- But, They can’t keep up like Stock Android or Google Pixel ROM.
- Firmware comes in a zip package containing Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- This was our guide on how to install Xiaomi Mi A3 stock firmware and restore it to unbrick, unroot, or fix software related issues.
- Odin, for example, requires Windows, so keep that in mind while trying to update the firmware on any Samsung phone.
- I’m not sure if he is a developer of the ROM or not but he has provided many outstanding screenshots.
- Even with all the features that Syberia OS packs, it’s a very stable ROM and offers smooth and lag-free performance.
While no ROM out there will ever be as stable as the stock ROM, having a custom ROM does give you the liberty to sacrifice a few points of stability in order to gain tons of features. As I have been testing custom ROMs for many years, I never stay on a ROM for more than a week, so I’ve tried pretty much every custom ROM there is out there. For your sake, I have cherry-picked the best custom ROMs for Android above. Let us know about your favorite ROM in the comments section below. Xiaomi devices are generally well-supported by developers as unlocking the bootloader does not violate the warranty.